Thursday, August 14, 2008

One Evening At Blind School......

One Evening At Blind School(August 14th 2008)
Often we blame to god if u don’t get anything that we desire.Me also sometimes blame to god for my desires that I don’t get.But,today it changed after visiting a Blind school which is not too far from my home.

Actualy,Today I didn’t have any planning to visit Blind School.When I came back from Pahari Mandir in afternoon then one of cousin brother Vijay told me that he is going to join a job of flight steward so he needs passport in a week.For getting passport through Tatkal he needs some documents from the court.So,he requested me to go with him.I went with him and completed the task.It was about 5.30 when we were returning to our home.He told me that he has to meet one of his friend who also do classes in Frankfinn with him.he got a call from his friend,she told that she will come at St. Paul’s church at 6 pm.Near the church there is a blind school so I told to my cousin that we can spend some time with the students of Blind school.So our bike started moving towards Blind School.

Both of us reached there at about 5.40.We saw that all those blind students are busy in different activities.But what amazed me most is their cricket playing.Some of the childrens were playing cricket,so I just sat there and started watching their game without disturbing anyone.You might think that how blind persons can play cricket?But,yes they can play the cricket and their cricket is a little bit different from our cricket.Inside the ball,there is something like small pieces of stones that can make sounds when ball moves.Their wickets are made of steels so whenever ball touches the wicket it makes sound of steel so people can easily know that batsman is out.Watching their cricket game was really fantastic.

After some time their game was over so they started dispersing.Five childrens were coming together.We called them and they came near to us.I said Good Evening everyone.They said good evening to me. I told them that I enjoyed watching their cricket and asked them for their introduction.They started giving their introduction.Santosh,Raju,Prakash,Salim and Rajesh all were from different parts of our country.What is more interesting to me was that full name of prakash was same as that of me that is prakash kumar sahu.I immediately told them that my name is also prakash kumar sahu.All they started laughing and said what a coincident.

I talked to them about their lifes at that school.They told me a lot….like what they eat…what they study..what they play….what they do in extra time…..any many more.They also told me that thety are great fans of Dhoni and also love to listen to Himesh.I requested them to sing some of songs for us.They started with the song of Himesh and later on also sang other songs for us.Then I asked about their program for the Independence day.They told me that two of them are good singer and they have participated in the song competition.We had a national flag with us that we purchased when we were returning from the court.So I gave that national flag to them and asked whether they know the national anthem or not.They sang national song and we also participated in them.Now we had to go so We told them that we have some work so now we will go.They told us that it was really nice to talk with us and requested to us to visit again.When I was about to leave that place one of boy caught my hands and asked “bhaiya,do you have a mobile?”.I said yes then he said that he wanted to talk to his father.He told me the number of his father and I dialed that number for him.When I listened his conversation with his father…..It touched my heart.He was crying and requesting to his father that day after tomorrow there is RakshaBandhan so he want to meet his sisters at home and so requested his father to come to take him.

When I was returning to my home then I was thinking that why god has done all these things with those innocent childrens?They have not done anything bad with anyone.I was also thinking that when those childrens are not complaining to god about what he has done with them then what is our right of complaining to god for our desires.Atleast god has given us a wealthy body and a beautiful mind………………





No comments: