Sunday, July 27, 2008

When I met my teacher...

June 14th 2008 ,Saturday
(On a way to my native place Tatisilwai,Ranchi)

It’s after a long time when I was going to my native place Tatisiwai about 12 km away from place where I live.My younger brother droped me to bus stand.I took there an auto for going to my native place.In a way to my native place I was seeing many places in the way where I spent my childhood.The large playground near Namkum,my mama’s steel shop, restaurant, namkum railway stations, many small factories…Suddenly I heard a recognized voice of someone in my auto.I gave a look on that gentleman……what I saw that he is my school teacher.

Perhaps I was in the standard IV or V at that time when he used to teach me maths and moral science.I don’t remember his name now…but it was really happy moment for me to meet my childhood teacher after such a long time.It was like the scene of any hindi movie where a student meet his teacher after a long long time.I did a lot of chat with my teacher.I asked him Aacharyaji..In which school u r teaching now…he said I hv left teaching very long ago…Now I am in the health care line.I live at namkum and my office is near getalsudh.He asked me that what I am currently doing?I told him that I hv just completed my Btech and hv got job in IT company(Infosys).Sir was very happy.I also told him about some other students who are now successful in their life….like Ravi who is Software engineer in Microsoft now.At last I thanked to my teacher for giving me right education in my childhood…It was only due to our teachers all we guys climbs to the ladder of success in our life…..Thanks to all my teachers!!

1 comment:

Ranjeet Kr. Vimal said...

sahi hai yaar..me too want to visit my alma mater